Evaluate a review graph mining algorithm with the amazon dataset.
Dictionary of graph loading functions associated with installed algorithms.
The main function.
run(method, loop, threshold, output, param)¶
Run a given algorithm with the Amazon dataset.
Runs a given algorithm and outputs anomalous scores and summaries after each iteration finishes. The function will ends if a given number of loops ends or the update of one iteration becomes smaller than a given threshold.
Some algorithm requires a set of parameters. For example, feagle requires parameter epsilon. Argument param specifies those parameters, and if you want to set 0.1 to the epsilon, pass epsilon=0.1 via the argument.
- method – name of algorithm.
- loop – the number of iteration (default: 20).
- threshold – threshold to judge an update is negligible (default: 10^-3).
- output – writable object where the output will be written.
- param – list of key and value pair which are connected with “=”.